Home Scotland N. Ireland Wales N. England Midlands East South East South West

Hillingdon Half Marathon

Date : 23 February 2020
Start Time : 9.00
Number of Places : 1,000

The Hillingdon Half Marathon is one race in a running event also including a Hillingdon 10K.

Surrey Half Marathon

Hillingdon Half Marathon Route
Runners follow a flat and fast course starting and finishing at Brunel Unviersity. The half marathon route is two laps of the 10K course. The running surface is 90% pavement, with the remaining 10% being run on surrounding roads.

Hillingdon Half Marathon Entry
* Unaffiliated Runners : £27
* Affiliated Runners : £25
* Registration Deadline : When the race is full.

Contact Information
Contact : Martin Bateman
Tel. : 07758 645870
Email : martin.bateman@btinternet.com
Website : http://hillingdonhalfmarathon.co.uk